Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bill Reid Hollywood Producer


From: Roman Polanski -- shortnsexy@aol.com
To Jack Nicholson -- unclejack@sbcglobal.net
Sent: 5/27/2009 12:38 AM
I like climbing into bed and cruising Craigslist on my Blackberry and
playing like I am young enough to have sex with the babes who post on there
without paying for it!
What do you like to do??? And make it juicy! xxxRomanxxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect


From: Jack Nicholson -- unclejack@sbcglobal.net
To: Bill Reid -- bigbigred@aol.com
Sent: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:36 pm
I like to look at the chickadees in the gym and wonder what
would happen if their sports bras "accidentally" POPPED off. Remember in the
old movies when the lady's dress would get caught on something, then
rrrrrrrrip, and she was standing there in her slip? Why can't that
happen in the gym to people that I psychically demand suddenly be
attracted to me ???


From Bill Reid -- bigbigred@aol.com
To: Jim Jarmusch -- crazeejimmyjoe@roadrunner.com
Sent: Wed, 27 May 2009 1:47 pm
I'm on location in my hotel room doing rewrites for the next day's shoot.
Room Service is at the door with the meal I ordered.

No comments:

 
Pinecone Stew